In this series of blog posts, I am going to share the top 5 struggles I have seen my clients face and most importantly; how they specifically overcame each one. I use the qualifier successful, because while each of these leaders are performing at a high level, they still run into issues because of their success.
Take a look below and see if these struggles resonate with you.
1. You have lost control of your calendar
2. You only focus on the short term
3. You cannot see that you have a distorted view of reality
(This is why you need an outside partner to help you re-frame your struggle and see different options)
4. You are not being selfish enough
5. You feel that you do not have the luxury of time to learn new skills
While these challenges may impact everybody, they present a strong barrier for mid to senior leaders because these issues have a larger impact to keeping them from their goals and hamper the success of their companies.
Let me know what you think. Do these hit home with you? Did I leave something out?
Stay tune for the next post where I will share strategies and processes for eliminating these struggles.
Barry Bourassa, Your Coach